Drop CowboyVIEW PRICING
SMS Marketing and Ringless Voicemail
as Low as $0.012 a Message
If you run a business in Australia, getting your message out to the right people is essential. Text message marketing through SMS Broadcast is one of the many options that you may have considered, but is it a worthwhile investment of your time, effort, and money?
Here’s all that new startups and SMS marketing virgins need to know about SMS Broadcast including what it can be used for and whether it signifies value for money.
What Is SMS Broadcast?
SMS Broadcast is a marketing service that allows businesses to send text message marketing campaigns to their entire contact lists in a fast and seamless manner. Whether sending to every contact on file or to a segregated sub-target market, the message can include up to 160 characters (although extended messages of up to 765 can be sent too) to deliver clear messages relating to a host of business matters.
Signing up for an SMS Broadcast login through the au platform is a quick and easy process. It also allows for bulk messages to be sent to employees while it can also be used for automated appointment reminders as well as more traditional marketing streams.
SMS Broadcast can be accessed from anywhere in the world and is a web-based programme making it easy to manage contacts, messages, and more.
Why SMS Marketing?
Before worrying about whether SMS Broadcast is the right platform, business owners need to understand whether a quick SMS marketing strategy is worthwhile. While it’s not the only type of marketing strategy you need, it can be a fantastic addition to your business arsenal.
Here are six of the best reasons to invest in SMS marketing:
- Using services like SMS Broadcast enable you to directly send your message straight to their pockets, meaning content is opened within seconds – perfect for time-sensitive deals.
- Content expressed in this form is straight to the point and focuses on generating leads and sales as people are aware of the brand.
- SMS marketing is one of the cheapest options on the market at just a few cents per message. Moreover, it’s an opt-in service meaning that recipients are actively interested in the brand and receiving messages.
- Audiences of all ages and backgrounds across Australian have access to SMS, older people might not use other forms of digital marketing.
- The simplicity of the content means you can get the message out to customers in second without worrying about visual media and gimmicks.
- Most people are OK with receiving messages from companies they are no, meaning this is a less invasive option than most.
Recipients will be in a position to contact your brand right away too, whether through text or telephone. Due to the high open rates, response rates, and ROIs, there’s no doubt that this is a good option. Particularly as modern consumers have moved away from generic ad campaigns and now crave experiences and personalised marketing. SMS Broadcast allows it to happen.
Benefits Of Choosing SMS Broadcast
Several text message marketing services are available, but Smsbroadcast is certainly one of the best on the market. In truth, there are many different reasons for selecting this operator over some of the other options on the market. These include but are not limited to:
- Smsbroadcast is one of the longest-running operators, having been launched back in 2005.
- The company offers excellent coverage across Australia’s main territories.
- There’s no monthly fee, and the cost of the campaigns is determined by credits – meaning you pay for what you use.
- Other software can be incorporated with the sms broadcast service for even smarter marketing.
- The software grows alongside your business with the ability to segregate groups and run different campaigns of varying sizes with great ease.
- Messages can contain clear CTAs as well as opt-outs for customers.
- Tracking extends to message status so that you can tell when a message has been received.
- Scheduling allows you to plan ahead and spend more time running the business.
- The company offers minimal downtime, ensuring that messages can be sent on a 24/7 basis without any sense of disruption.
- Smsbroadcast offers a free trial of up to 25 messages.
What Can SMS Broadcast Be Used For?
The versatility of Smsbroadcast and SMS marketing is one of the most surprising factors for many new users. In truth, the quick sms service can be used for a whole range of different actions. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Retail actions including exclusive offers, clearance sales, product launches, previews, demonstration nights, rewards program updates, lay-by payment reminders , birthday specials, etc.
- Finance data including stock price updates, market announcements, trading confirmations, seminar invitations, IPO reminders, AGM reminders, etc.
- HR actions including roster changes and updates, shift reminders, extra shifts available, appointment reminders, SLA KPI communications, etc.
- Education based actions including enrolment dates, reminder notices (fees, applications), cancelled or changed class times, urgent information, special event announcements, library reminders, etc.
- Restaurant actions including upcoming events, special offers, VIP member information, booking confirmations, birthday greetings and offers, competitions, last minute ticket sales, etc.
- Sports clubs actions including game time reminders, training reminders, other results from your club, other results from your league, social night invitations, special announcements, event reminders, etc.
- Association actions including membership renewal reminders, industry alerts, seminar and event reminders, election reminders, demonstration nights, competitions, registration confirmation, etc.
- And more.
Smsbroadcast is a very powerful tool that can be used for more than just direct marketing, improving relationships wish prospective clients, existing customers, employees and partners alike. Best of all, the whole process can be managed from one platform.
SMS Broadcast is a very effective web-based programme that makes SMS marketing easier to master than ever. From schedule the initial messages to following up interest in an efficient manner, the result can be simply phenomenal.
When looking at marketing strategies for your au customers, you want something that won’t be ignored, offers great ROIs, and can be managed in a time-efficient manner while also appealing to your entire audience. For those reasons and more, Smsbroadcast is a solution that all users should consider.